Week 6 – Twitter as part of social media strategy
- Guest Speakers
- Twitter News & Views
- Writing Buddies: Methodology/Chapter Outlines
- For Next Week
- Short night
- I’ve made drafts public
- Profiles – if you’ve updated, edit my comments!
- Questions – please use the full set of questions (if at all possible) – see Filiz’s interview
Twitter News & Views
(how can you incorporate these into your essay/chapter?)
- What have you learned through the process to date?
- What would you change about our process?
- How can we incorporate our ideas about who are the thought-leaders into your essay/chapter? [See Priti’s arguments]
- How have these analyses affected your thoughts on best practices?
Writing Buddies: Methodology and Chapter Outlines
[These are to be on your blogs because they are “in work” posts – if you published to the course blog, I’ve changed status to “pending”]
Buddies (modified from week 4 – also listed on students page)
- Anita – methodology, chapter outline
- Jessica – methodology, chapter outline
- Filiz – methodology, chapter outline
- Sophia – methodology, chapter outline
For Next Week
- Monday noon: Two more heurestic profiles (posted to this site)
- Monday noon: One more Q&A should be completed (posted to this site)
- Tuesday before class: draft for your vertical (blog post on your site)