Week 1 – Recap Assignments
Here’s a recap of what we all are doing for next week:
Specific assignments – due by Monday at noon
(1) Blog post on process: your thoughts on what the book/writing/reporting should encompass, how you would prefer to proceed; ideas on what you might research/write about
(2) Find 10 brands/organizations that you think should be featured; tell us why and how you found them. Post on your this blog and where-ever-else we decide!
(3) Revisit Cluetrain 95 Theses. Which 5-6 do you feel relate to our class project? Why? Post to this site. [To help us develop best practice heuristics.]
(4) Recommendation: everyone read/synthesize/post (this would be one of two required reading posts – there are four week with readings)
(5) Article summary: Priti and Rubi
(1) Twitter involvement:
* 10 tweets/week – 5 info, 5 replies – with hashtag #uwtwtrbook
* follow one another, @kegill or @kegill_uw, and uwtwtrbook
Be sure to @ the people we tweet about
(2) Information/Data/Knowledge management
Blog (short posts) Twitter tips, book ideas, organizations to possibly profile (good or bad) … to this site. Then tweet your blog post w/our hashtag.
We will revisit this workflow in 2 weeks to see if it’s working.